Here’s how to be more mindful and happy:
- Watch Your Mind For 5 Minutes: Yeah, it’s often a crazy mess of thoughts you take wayyyy too seriously.
- You Are Not Your Thoughts: If you had a broken arm, you wouldn’t say, “I am broken.”
- Label Your Thoughts And Feelings: Put a frame around them. This dampens the emotions.
- Don’t Just React To Thoughts. Decide: Ask yourself, “Is it useful?”
- Be Compassionate: Only by being able to get close to the pain of others can you really help them.
How to Make Your Mind Happy: 5 Secrets to Mindfulness | TIME
Read the full article here: 5 Secrets to Mindfulness
It’s worth the time.